BOARD MESSAGES MISSING / MAINTENANCE 1/19 to 1/21
01-16-2013, 08:02 AM
BOARD MESSAGES MISSING / MAINTENANCE 1/19 to 1/21
First it looks like the board host had a hardware problem between last night and this morning. And while they did bring everything back online quickly, we haven't been given the all clear that things are stable.

I have noticed that some of the posts that I posted and/or read yesterday have now gone missing. I'm not sure if they'll come back or if they got lost in this failure. If you are missing a post from yesterday (1/15 or early morning hours of 1/16), be assured that no one went in and deleted it, that it simply went missing due to this unfortunate outage.

As a reminder we are having a system maintenance this weekend 1/19 starting at 8:00 am. Please save your avatar images to your local computer so you can re-upload them after the maintenance.

Let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your understanding.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Re: BOARD MESSAGES MISSING / MAINTENANCE 1/19 to 1/21
In the past hour I'm seeing some of the "lost" posts reappearing - which gives me a false sense of excitement when I come over and see new posts in lots of forums, but turns out they're posts I've read already. Smile

Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Still scrapbooking the old fashioned way.
01-16-2013, 09:12 AM
I should also add - don't forget to like us over on FB so in case there are outages we can let you know about them.

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/ScrappinChat<!-- m -->
01-16-2013, 12:08 PM
I haven't seen any posts magically reappearing. My own posts from yesterday aren't that big of a deal, but Aretha had posted another book she had read in the January books thread in the Reading Room and it is missing today. Sad I hope that she (and others who posted in that thread yesterday) will repost.

Do all the good you can, By all the ways you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, In all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can. - John Wesley

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. - John Wooden, basketball coach
01-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Re: BOARD MESSAGES MISSING FROM 1/15 & MAINTENANCE 1/19 to
BTT - At the moment it looks like all the posts from 1/15 are missing.

Reminder: We're going to be doing maintenance this weekend. Save your Avatars. We hope it won't take too long, but ya never know.

Also - make sure to like us over on FB so we can keep you updated on how it's going (or not going). <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/ScrappinChat<!-- m -->