Signatures - UPDATED (don't use apostrophes or quotation marks)
04-21-2018, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2018 06:32 AM by Brender.)
Signatures - UPDATED (don't use apostrophes or quotation marks)
tl;dr: I think I've fixed the signature problem. BUT we can't have apostrophes or quotations marks in signatures on this board.

Ok, it's really fixed now. Smile But remember, no apostrophes or quotation marks. If you try, you'll get a message, "The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.".

Please let me know if you have problems with your sig (other than not being able to add apostrophes or quotation marks).

Shockingly, when 'Can add a signature' is disabled for a user group, people in that user group can't add a signature. I have no idea how that became disabled, but it's now been enabled.

I was trying to add a quote with an apostrophe in it to my sig and I kept getting an error message. I finally googled it, and it's true: we can't add apostrophes or quotation marks in signatures. I could get them enabled, but it would involve contacting our webhost and getting them to whitelist a few rules. Maybe if I ever have to contact them about something important, I'll throw this in there. Smile

We can get better, because we are Not Dead Yet. -Frank Turner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Brender's post:
gentah (04-21-2018), Memaw2Wm (04-21-2018), memtex94 (04-28-2018)
04-21-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Signatures
Thanks for working on that--I'll have to figure out what it was I was trying to change my signature to and test it out!

Live by faith, not by fear.
04-22-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Signatures - UPDATED (don't use apostrophes or quotation marks)
Thanks! It worked!

Live by faith, not by fear.
[-] The following 2 users Like gentah's post:
Brender (04-22-2018), memtex94 (04-28-2018)
04-28-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Signatures - UPDATED (don't use apostrophes or quotation marks)
(04-22-2018 12:48 PM)gentah Wrote:  Thanks! It worked!

Yes, it did!

I am a Carolina girl now