FUNDRAISING time again!!
Thank you everyone!! We are about $40 short of our goal, if you haven't donated yet and can spare $10 or even $5 that would be wonderful! (We do understand that there are some who can't help us financially right now and please don't feel bad about that! We feel your support in other ways - through your posts and participation!)

paypal addy: scrappinchatadmin@gmail.com
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Still scrapbooking the old fashioned way.
I have a lame excuse - I'm just waiting for the next credit card billing period (the spending in December wasn't even Christmas related!) - this weekend. I will send something your way then.
Awwww Sue ... travel expenses re: your dad no doubt. {{{hugs}}}
a/k/a Cheryl
My check is in the mail!
I'm on a very tight schedule of not getting anything done!

62 layouts for 2012
215 layouts for 2011!
(01-07-2016, 01:59 PM)foleysfriend Wrote: I have a lame excuse - I'm just waiting for the next credit card billing period (the spending in December wasn't even Christmas related!) - this weekend. I will send something your way then.

Oh, believe me, I am right there with you. My CC cycles on the 14th and I am counting the days!!
Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Mine starts over on the 15th and I am counting the minutes!!! I'm on a spending hiatus except for meds, gas and milk!!! Ugh, it's only Jan 7th.
With a ton of unexpected expenses this year my cc are out of control. 2016 is going to be a lean year ... gotta get those balances paid off.
a/k/a Cheryl
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! We are done! We've raised the $405 we need to keep our board going for the next three years. We appreciate all of you who have contributed monetarily and all those who contribute by your posts and comments to our community!

Yes thank you all. I really didn't want to go through the trying to find other ways to fund the board with shopping links, etc.